One person deciding to begin single-use medical device reprocessing does not make a program successful. Your facility contains hundreds of decision makers, and each person who touches a single-use device makes a decision whether to collect it or discard it. To help increase acceptance of and support for your single-use device reprocessing program, our dedicated service team provides ongoing education, training and support.
400+ On-site service technicians
- Manage single-use device collection, pre-cleaning, packaging, shipping and restocking.
- Provide convenient in-services about how and why to treat single-use devices like valuable assets.
- Help ensure every person who comes into contact with single-use devices in your facility is engaged in making your reprocessing program a success.
70+ Account consultants and managers
- Facilitate implementation of the Gauge & Go strategy.
- Monitor and measure your program's success and provide regular updates.
- Identify potential opportunities for improvement and increased savings.
Clinical resource management experts
- Support clinicians and help them understand the science and safety behind reprocessing.
- Work directly with the Sterilmed team and your staff to address misperceptions about single-use device reprocessing.
Sterilmed provides access to educational opportunities for clinical staff. For additional information, please call us at 1-888-856-4870 or email us at email@example.com.